In September 2015 ERICO International Inc. became part of PENTAIR. The company is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of precision-engineered specialty metal products serving niche markets in a diverse range of electrical, construction, utility and rail applications. The company is headquartered in Solon, Ohio, USA with a network of sales locations serving more than 30 countries and with manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide. Primary brand names are: CADDY electrical and mechanical fixings, fasteners and supports; LENTON concrete reinforcement products; and ERICO electrical products, which include CADWELD exothermic welded connection products, ERICO rail and industrial products, ERIFLEX low-voltage power distribution products, and ERITECH facility electrical protection products.
A look at LENTON rebar splices around the world:
LENTON has been a pioneer in the development of products for steel-reinforced concrete structures. CADWELD was the first mechanical rebar splice introduced more than 50 years ago. This was followed by the LENTON bolt coupler system, which has revolutionized joining steel-reinforced concrete throughout the world.
- LENTON CADWELD – A premier mechanical splice system
- LENTON TERMINATOR – A trusted alternative to conventional end anchors
- LENTON QUICK WEDGE – Easy-to-use solution for renovation work
- LENTON INTERLOK – Helps to improve the structural integrity of precast panels
- LENTON Bolt Coupler System – Ideal for in-situ concrete construction
- LENTON SPEED SLEEVE – Mechanical splice for compression-only steel reinforcement applications
- LENTON FORM SAVER – Eliminates protruding dowels in segmental pour applications
- LENTON LOCK – Requires no bar-end preparation by means of shear pins
Today, LENTON offers a wide range of mechanical rebar splices for nearly every application globally. As a specialist in rebar connections, LENTON possesses extensive experience in reinforced concrete construction for a wide range of projects.